functions

• Updated: Mon, February 03, 2014

• Reported By: Lydia C — Brooklyn New York
Interface Talent
15 Kennedy Boulevard, East Brunswick, New Jersey USA

Interface Talent FRAUDS - YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK East Brunswick New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: Inerface a Scam

I went to Interface not realizing they weren't exactly a talent/modeling agency.  I met with someone who seemed to love my daughter (of course, they're scammers).  They offered me a photo shoot and explained the prices.  I quickly said it was too expensive and they continued to lower the price until they got me to agree to a number.

The next day I decided I could not financially do it.  I am a single mother and I don't get any child support.  I did everything they asked for in the contract and here I am, almost three months later, without my deposit back.  They're a bunch of scammers.  I have called numerous times.  Each time I get hung up on, or get the run around about someone calling me back.

I think it's time for these people to get some payback.  If we all band together and take them to court for the various deposits they have not refunded, they will quickly be put out of business and no other families will have to suffer.  Anyone else willing to get on this bandwagon? We can't take them down individually, but as a group we can.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2014 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Interface-Talent-/East-Brunswick-New-Jersey-08816/Interface-Talent-FRAUDS-YOU-WILL-NOT-GET-YOUR-MONEY-BACK-East-Brunswick-New-Jersey-1120467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Interface Talent

Inerface a Scam

AUTHOR: Jack OfallTrades - ()

Read your report, would love to help you. (((redacted))) is my email address and Jack OfallTrades is my name on facebook. Would love to get in touch with you and make some noise.