Complaint Review: Interface Talent Agency

• Reported By: Yomairy — clifton New Jersey
Interface Talent Agency
15 Kennedy blvd East Brunswick, New Jersey USA

Interface Talent Agency They will still your money East Brunswick New Jersey

My husband saw people at the mall in September2013 and the aproached to him about my 5 years old daughter, he gae them his information and mine information too. they called about 3 days later to shedule and interview with them, the first thing they tell you is to bring your credit or debit card because they will need to veify your identity. I drove almost 1 our to the F.... place with my daughter, waited for about 2 hours to see a guy who told m ethat my daugther is so cute and talent that they want her and he showed me some packages that they have very expensive, I told him that i can not afford that and that i need to speak with my husband. they put so much presure in my that I made a deposit of $100.00 dollars because they told me if i change my mind they will return my money, but he never told me that i have to send a certified letter before 72 hours to cancel it and after that they wil return my money .when i got home i spoke with my husband and he did not like it, so the next day i called to cancel and they told me about the letter and that i will get my money back in one month, i sent the letter that same day in september and i still have not get my money back, I called these steeler about 5 times and they always give me a different answer. It's has been about three month and i have no receive my refund.

DO NOT FALL IN THIS SCAM, IF YOU SEE THEM AT THE MALL STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!!

I want my money back and i will do anything to make sure other people do not fall with Interface Talent Agency or i should say Interface Professional Thievs agency

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2013 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Interface-Talent-Agency/East-Brunswick-New-Jersey-08816/Interface-Talent-Agency-They-will-still-your-money-East-Brunswick-New-Jersey-1105367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Interface Talent Agency