Complaint Review: Interface Talent Network Gaithersburg

• Updated: Mon, July 21, 2014

• Reported By: Mom — Potomac Maryland
Interface Talent Network Gaithersburg
9318 Gaither Rd Suite 220 Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

Interface Talent Network Gaithersburg Scam and Should be shut down Gaithersburg Maryland

I have the same complaint as everyone else and still can't get anyone to help us. My son was aggressively recruited to model, standing handsomely at 6'3" at 17. We had agents coming after both of us for several days. My husband just died and my son felt this was a way he could make some extra money, plus- flattery works on just about everyone.

We are now months later, out $500 that we are supposed to have returned. All of InterFaces policies for refunds were adhered to. They have received phone calls, certified letters, all within the time period. We have yet to see our money returned. I am a single widow raising three kids on my own. I need my money back. I would like to know how Better Business Bureau or the State's Attorney's office doesn't shut these people down.

I will have to go in person. If you try calling- they put you on hold for 45 minutes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2014 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Interface-Talent-Network-Gaithersburg/Gaithersburg-Maryland-20854/Interface-Talent-Network-Gaithersburg-Scam-and-Should-be-shut-down-Gaithersburg-Maryland-1163679. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Interface Talent Network Gaithersburg