Complaint Review: INTERFACE TALENT, NJ

• Updated: Mon, August 18, 2014

• Reported By: abby — BROOKLYN New York
INTERFACE TALENT, NJ
15 KENNEDY BLVD. EAST BRUNSWICK, New Jersey USA

INTERFACE TALENT, NJ Company closed down due Operational Issues and they never sent my refund EAST BRUNSWICK New Jersey

I have called Interface Nj since the beginning of August to inquire about my refund( I had followed their refund policy) According to their refund policy, you will get your refund 30 days after you put in the claim. I had filed mine July 14,2014 which they confirmed they recieved ( via telephone and postal return receipt) They had told me that they were having some issues and that I should get my refund by the end of August. I called today(8/18) just to follow up and the recording on the machine said that they were experiencing operational issues and have no choice but to shut down operations. I should have followed my instincts on this one. They prey on children and parents. And because as parents we want to give our children their dreams, we become vulnerable and give in....

The money we put in is hard earned money that we could not even afford($1175 to be exact) I hope there is someone out there that can help us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2014 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INTERFACE-TALENT-NJ/EAST-BRUNSWICK-New-Jersey-08816/INTERFACE-TALENT-NJ-Company-closed-down-due-Operational-Issues-and-they-never-sent-my-re-1170564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INTERFACE TALENT, NJ