Complaint Review: INTERface Talent

• Updated: Fri, December 20, 2013

• Reported By: sutton — Fort Lauderdale Florida
INTERface Talent
150 e palmetto park road, Boca Raton, Florida USA

INTERface Talent INTERface refuses to follow cancellation policy and render refund Boca Raton Florida

*General Comment: INTERFACE A SCAM

NTERface Talent is dishonest, does not honor refund policy or make it easy to speak with anyone regarding account information

On October 28, 2013 I, along with my husband, attended a meeting with INTERface Talent regarding my 3 month old daughter. We were very interested in getting our child into the modeling agency and using INTERface, until we were faced with packages starting at $595.00. We did not have this amount to give so we decided that we could pay a deposit of $300 and the remaining $295 upon services being rendered. The Development Director, Sandra, claims that she did not understand our agreement, and charged the full $595 to my credit card.

Based on this and not being able to handle the financial strain, my husband and I decide to cancel our account and request a full refund. Following the cancellation policy, we sent a certified letter requesting cancellation and refund within the allotted 3 day time policy. The letter was received by INTERface on November 1, 2013 and a representative phoned on November 6, 2013 to verify the information in the letter, the mailing address and to assure that a company check would be received via mail within 30 days as per the contractual agreement.

As of today, 50 days have passed and no refund has been received. I have contacted this business 7 times since December 5, 2013 to inquire about my refund. I have been told multiple times that there were delays due to a change of vendor, but that the check was created and being sent. I was even given a check number. When contacting today, I was told that no check had been created and that it was unclear when a check would be received.

Each time I have called, I have requested to speak with a supervisor and/or someone from the accounting department but have been denied that opportunity. No one has offered to return my calls or was able to clarify why my money has not been refunded. INTERface is a scam and does not abide by the contracts entered into with customers. I am now working toward seeking legal action.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2013 06:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INTERface-Talent/Boca-Raton-Florida-33432/INTERface-Talent-INTERface-refuses-to-follow-cancellation-policy-and-render-refund-Boca-R-1108710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INTERface Talent

#1 General Comment

INTERFACE A SCAM

AUTHOR: Jack OfallTrades - ()

I WISH U READ MY REPORTS ON INTERFACE ON FACEBOOK OR RIPOFF.COM

I WISH I CAN HELP YOU BUT I'M IN NY AND UR IN FLORIDA .

WILL TRY TO HELP U IF I CAN.

KEEP IN TOUCH. MY EMAIL yaviad@hotmail.com .

JACK OFALLTRADES ON FACEBOOK

OH YA, I'M A VICTIM AS WELL.

LOTS OF LUCK