Complaint Review: InterFace Talent

• Updated: Wed, July 10, 2013

• Reported By: A Pearce — Nashua New Hampshire
InterFace Talent
1881 Worcester Rd, Framingham MA 01701 Framingham, Massachusetts USA

InterFace Talent InterFace Modeling Company does not do anything for the paying scammed customer Framingham Massachusetts

*Consumer Comment: INTERFACE TALENT PURE SCAM

I sadly purchased a photo package, internet marketing package and web hosting from InterFace Talent a year ago.  I had been doing modeling for 7 years prior to this decision and I knew they weren't an "agency" but a "marketing" firm for talent.  After investing in their "packages" I didn't hear from them for the first 2 weeks.  I called the office and spoke to someone about this and they offered me reports on how I was being "marketed".  I got the reports for about 2 weeks and then they stopped.  I got a few calls for "auditions" and I followed up on them but never heard back.  I got emailed "auditions" but never heard back after submitting my information.  The "auditions" stopped coming about 4 months after I signed up and I never heard from anyone again.  No one called to check on my status, no one called to see if there was anything they could do to help me boost my profile or go over my "report".  For being a "marketing" firm they didn't do much work for me and for spending over $1500 with them to hire them to market me I feel I was very RIPPED OFF.  I look back on the situation now... Office staff all act shady, disorganization on site, being talked to by 3 different people all trying to sales pitch a different angle... I should have known that they scam you for the pictures and web hosting package with the sales pitch of marketing you if you sign up with them.  Well, I signed up with them and got ZERO.  I am upset with myself and I have learned a valuable lesson, however, I am still out a total of $1665 to date with nothing but useless comp cards and pictures to show for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InterFace-Talent/Framingham-Massachusetts-01701/InterFace-Talent-InterFace-Modeling-Company-does-not-do-anything-for-the-paying-scammed-c-1065997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InterFace Talent

INTERFACE TALENT PURE SCAM

AUTHOR: Jack OfallTrades - ()

I wish I had the brain to check out this site before I signed up with Interface last Year just like U, been victimized by them as well, cost me less but still victimized. Will U help me make some noise over the net, maybe make few phone calls to AG of NJ? Please let me know if U have any interest in taking to another level, keep in touch please. yaviad@hotmail.com or Jack OFAlltrades on Facebook.