whereby

• Updated: Thu, December 05, 2013

• Reported By: Gilly — andrews AFB Maryland
InterFACE Talent
9318 Gaither Road Gaithersburg MD Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

InterFACE Talent Gathersburg Maryland InterFACE representative Taha from InterFACE Gaithersburg Maryland

I am writing this because I had a horrible experience with InterFACE Talent Company in Gaithersburg MD and I wanted to share this with anyone who may be thinking of working with this company..

I had an appointment with this company tonight and I will never step foot inside their building again. The representative that I had the interview with was a man named Taha, and he was very nice, friendly and informative up until the point when I told him I didn't want to purchase a photoshoot (priced from $600-$5000) RIGHT then and there but I wanted to go home, sleep on it, and do more research about the company. When I told him this he got VERY angry and started questioning me about why I couldn't just purchase the photo shoot and started telling me that he only wants to work with people who are comitted and if they're not comitted then forget it. When I asked him why I couldn't just take a few days to think things over, and what the big rush was to give him my money, he never answered my questions, just kept going around them and telling me that I wasn't comitted enough. So after some going back and forth with him, I just asked for my stuff back (I.D card and 2 photos I brought with me) he did not even have the decency to hand the items to me, he just pushed them to me and told me to take my stuff. As I got up to walk out, I asked for his name, and he refused to give me his name. Of course I asked the front desk receptionist for the managers name and number and Taha's name which she gave me.

All of that was to say that after the encounter I had with Mr. Taha, I do NOT trust this companies intentions. If a representative will get that angry with me because I wanted to be responsible and think over my decision to paying out big bucks to a company that I barely know anything about, then there is something terribly wrong with the company. No one should ever push you into doing something that you are not sure about. Before I went into that disaster of an appointment, I looked up reviews about the company and they were all mentioned as InterFACE Talent Company being a SCAM. I didn't want to believe the reviews until I saw for myself and I thank God that I saw how unprofessional thungs could get with them before I made a big mistake.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2013 08:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InterFACE-Talent/Gaithersburg-Maryland-20877/InterFACE-Talent-Gathersburg-Maryland-InterFACE-representative-Taha-from-InterFACE-Gaithe-1104756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InterFACE Talent