Complaint Review: interface

• Submitted: Tue, August 26, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, August 26, 2014

• Reported By: 7swadime — Burlington New Jersey
15 Kennedy blvd. East Brunswick, New Jersey USA

interface This company got me too give them over 1500 too promote my daughter. the first month they did just that , then they prematurely canceled my contract saying I didn't pay n full when in fact I did!& b cuz they canceled my contract my daughter missed out on an opportunity. East Brunswick New Jersey

I am reporting Interface bcuz they took my money& did not do what they said they would do . Every month I would request my activity report & I noticed after the first month I wasn't getting any upon my request. So I called in June of 2014 & spoke to several people, they tried to tell me that my bill wasn't paid in full & I tried to explain to them that it was so......After talking to the person that signed me up she finally remembered me & said ur right u did pay n full.so, she wound up extending my contract 3 mths & said what she was going to do was give my daughter a push which allegedly means she would b top priority. I hv yet to see it . I've been requesting my activity report weekly still nothing. So I called back n July of 2014 & spoke to sum1 else he assured me the same thing that the woman did back n June of 2014 that they would give my daughter a push.still nothing. So my friend emailed me an article from August 21st 2014 stating that Interface has been evicted for non payment of their rent.do I immediately called their contact number & all u get is a recording saying they are no longer taking new clients & if u hv any questions & u r already a client email them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2014 03:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/interface/East-Brunswick-New-Jersey/interface-This-company-got-me-too-give-them-over-1500-too-promote-my-daughter-the-first-1172332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on interface