Complaint Review: interface

• Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: anne — davie Florida
interface
bocaflorida boca raton, Florida United States of America

interface modeling agency i need interfaceto refund my money boca raton, Florida

i realize that the company is a scam and i ask for a refund ,now they refuse to give me back my money
please i need them to give me my money back i call them this morning the representative offer me a discount instead please help get my money back.

i went to the interview i did not understand what the lady was saying only one thing i understand is
they will make my daughter play in movie do commercial ect.

please help me interface have $463.00 to give me back

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/interface/boca-raton-Florida-/interface-modeling-agency-i-need-interfaceto-refund-my-money-boca-raton-Florida-1039673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on interface