Complaint Review: INTERFACE

• Submitted: Mon, November 19, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 19, 2012

• Reported By: Mari — Orlando Florida United States of America
INTERFACE
150 E. Palmetto Park Road, Suite 175 Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

INTERFACE TALENT NETWORK I never recieved a call back after I paid, never changed my daughters pics., LIED, Never got a call or email for audition. They never return phonecalls. THEY LITTERALLY RIPPED ME OFF. They have brough Boca Raton Florida

I would like for this agency to give my daughter back her money. When we sat down with Paige (one of the Directors!) she told us that they have NEVER had a problem. She also stated that if we paid more for my daughter to have her own web page with them she would have a greater chance of being called. My daughter has yet to receive one email or phone call for an audition nor a casting. Before we drove from Orlando to Boca Raton, Interface nearly called my daughter and me everyday all day, after we left their location and paid them the big bucks, we have never heard from them again. I called and called and called to explain that my daughter has not done anything also so they can change the profile pictures and to tell them that I wanted my money back and to cancel everything. Of course like I should've known none of this occurred. I just don't know how a company would let child's dream down. It's ok for them to get rejected in an audition or casting, but not ONE call nor help from this so called TALENT/MODELING place is beyond belief. I specifically explained to them that I was a single mom and that we had NO money. Since this is my daughters dream and her true passion for becoming an actress, I spoke to the director and she (Paige & Meagan Cardullo) told me that I would see my daughter making this money back "before you know it". So I decided to use what I had been saving up for my daughter to start college. Yes as a single mom it has been very hard and I lost everything to Interface....my whole daughter's college savings account. I have now not only lost my job, but have nothing further to offer my daughter if something honest were to arise for her willingness to act/model. It is sad to say that the money was stolen from my daughter and was never given a good use to it. I would like for Interface to return my daughter's money asap. Please Help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INTERFACE/Boca-Raton-Florida-/INTERFACE-TALENT-NETWORK-I-never-recieved-a-call-back-after-I-paid-never-changed-my-daugh-971421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INTERFACE