Complaint Review: InterFace

• Reported By: Dormarie Colon — PORT SAINT LUCIE Florida
InterFace
150 E. Palmetto Park Road Boca Raton, Florida USA

InterFace InterFace owes me $100 Boca Raton Florida

Back in March I was with my son in the Treasure Coast mall when I was approached by a person from InterFace.  I took a minute to talk to them.  They took all my and my son's information.  About 1 week or so later I received a call from someone at the InterFace Boca Raton office asking me if I wanted to come in with my son because supposively he was selected to have an "interview".  I told the person on the phone that if they were looking for money I was not interested.  The person on the phone told me that InterFace was not going to request any money from me, that all they wanted was to talk to my son to see if he was a good candidate for them.  I agreed and on April 3, 2014 I drove all the way from my house in Port Saint Lucie to Boca Raton which is about an hour and a half.  When we got to the office I was asked to sign in and have a sit.  After half hour a lady called me and took my son and I to her office.  There she started talking about InterFace and what they do.  She shared photos of different children that signed up with them who have landed modeling and tv jobs.  All the stories sounded very interesting and my son was head over heels with the idea that he could be in a tv show.  Then of course I was asked for money.  The lady said that I did not have to pay all at one, she said they had financing available.  So I contemplated the financing option and went for it seeing that my son was so excited.  The package I chose ended up being around $1500.00.  I paid $100.00 and the balance was left to be paid in monthly payments of $70.00. An appointment for my son's photo shoot was scheduled for April 13, 2014.  On April 10 I received a call from an InterFace employee advising me that my financing was not approved and that unless I paid the full amount of $1500.00 they would have to cancel the photo shoot.  I told the lady on the phone to go ahead and cancel the photo shoot and I asked her what I needed to do to get the $100.00 I had put as down payment.  The lady advised that I needed to request the $100.00 in writing to the financing department and let them know that because the financing was not approved I was requesting my $100.00 down payment and that they would gladly refund it.  I wrote the letter and mailed it certified on May 01, 2014 along with copies of my credit card receipt and purchase agreement.  Today is July 03, 2014 and I have not received anything. I will call on Monday July 7th and try to get this situation resolved.  My next step if I don't get results if driving down to Boca Raton and walk into the InterFace office and let all customers in the waiting room know about my situation.  I am going to take advantage of my freedom of speech for once.  InterFace is a big time RIPOFF company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2014 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InterFace/Boca-Raton-Florida-33432/InterFace-InterFace-owes-me-100-Boca-Raton-Florida-1159439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InterFace