symbols

• Updated: Wed, August 07, 2013

• Reported By: Honestly taken advantage of — hallandale Florida
InterFace
150 E. Palmetto Park rd. Boca Raton, Florida USA

InterFace Miss Leading, Grimmy, Pushy Scams!!! They got me once $$$, dont want them to get u too $$$ Boca Raton Florida

*Consumer Comment: Lets File a Class Action Suit Against Interface

I had great intentions of making my son a little baby model. All this company did was show my family and I the dirty scamming side of this industry. We were contacted by phone after doing a little reseach on the industry and they made us an appointment to come in. The assistant vice president took us right away skipping other familys that were waiting longer but didnt look as wealthy. In the initial arrangment we were told that my son would b evaluated and observed but we wouldnt have to spend any money, Not long after being in her office she pulled out a pricing card and pushed a photo shoot on us, costing us $1500. She made it seem like that would cover everything. A photo shoot and marketing portfolio that would potentially get my son work. After the photo shoot when we went back to review the photos they tried to get us again for another large amount for a marketing package that included 2 photo shoots... My thoughyts were... why wasnt my initial package including marketing??? (like i was told it would b) Yet this marketing package included 2 photo shoots. hmmm..... SCAM!!! this lady was so rude once she found out that they werent getting us for another 2gs...  by the way, at the end of my 1500 all i got was access to my photos over the internet. No prints! No marketing. A shoot that i could have paid 200 for anywhere else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2013 10:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InterFace/Boca-Raton-Florida-33432/InterFace-Miss-Leading-Grimmy-Pushy-Scams-They-got-me-once-dont-want-them-to-g-1074030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InterFace

Lets File a Class Action Suit Against Interface

AUTHOR: SteveS1013 - ()

Hello,

Like you I was ripped off by InterFACE in Boca Raton. I would like to start a class action lawsuit against them. I beleive there are many more families like ours who have been ripped off. I want this company SHUT DOWN and all of our money returned to us so this does not happen to other hard-working families who are trying to give their kids a leg up in life.

If interested email me at SteveStacel@gmail.com