Complaint Review: interface

• Updated: Tue, May 06, 2014

• Reported By: Jen — Bensalem Pennsylvania
15 kenndy blvd east Brunswick, New Jersey USA

interface scam/ rip off avoid at all cost east Brunswick New Jersey

Please save yourself the aggravation, time and money. Interface is a scam. They approach your child with complements and fill their head with becoming a model and potential star. I took the hour drive to their office in NJ after a phone call I received stating that my daughter received a  "9 out of 10 rating which is really rare" they stated they wanted us to meet with the director due to the high rating which was to be a completly free evaluation. When we arrived they haved us fill out a basic information sheet nam, address,e-mail, interest etc. After a 20 minutes wait your escorted into the first office where they offer you a free first month ,19.99 a month after that if you don't cancel after the first month for a website that supposedly gets you exposed to directors from Tv channels such as MTV, VH1 and many others.

I refused to hand over my credit card after I refused to gove them my credit card I asked if I could read the pamphlet which explained this website I was tpooold unfortunately you can't since I refused to sign up. We were then sent back to waiting area to wait for our free evaluation Director meeting. My girls n I entered the directors office ( should mention that they must have a lot of directors cause the person on the phone said I be meeting the head director which was a guy yet we were brought in to a females office)Anyway they ask you and your kids some questions then tell you they are very excited cause your child is pefect and they would love to work with you, that's when they pull out the composite cards and show your kids people who they represented like a girl from law n order n gossip girl.

Then they take out their pricing card cause in order for them to market your kids they need these composite card. The prices for the photo shoot range from 795.00 all the way up to 3,000( should mention that the lady said it's rare that both of my kids would be accepted but she like them so much that she was going to accept both). I told the woman that it was out of my price range she then makes it seem like Im not helping my daughter peruse her dream now my daughter is so excited that this lady liked her that she was like I'll use my birthday money mom. So the smart woman says listen I really like her and think she will go far Im not suppose to do this but your daughter id perfect to go far in this business I'm going to give you the 995.00 package which was 2 outfits as opposed to the 795.00 package that was one outfit for the infant price of 595.00 that's my company paying almost 1/2 for you.

I was about to crack cause my one daughter obviously wanted this really bad and kept looking at me like please Mom the woman pulls out a contract and congratulats my daughter. I told the woman I wasn't ready to sign anything (thanks to my other daughter advertising me not to do it just cause my other daughter was making me feel bad) I asked the lady for her card this way I could contact her if I changed my mind she did hand me an interface card but her name nore any other name was on it aside from the company name. Of course my hour ride home was fun due to this encounter with my daughter complaining they told me I would be perfect why didn't uou do it? Do yourself a favor and stay away it may help save your relationship with your children and will definitely save your pocket book.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2014 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/interface/east-Brunswick-New-Jersey-08816/interface-scam-rip-off-avoid-at-all-cost-east-Brunswick-New-Jersey-1144351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on interface