lying

• Updated: Tue, July 23, 2013

• Reported By: Scott — Clearwater Florida
Interglobe Marketing
PO Box 5176 Beaverton, Oregon USA

Interglobe Marketing Linktech, Deceptive Scam to charge for horrible marketing - They lie to get you to sign up Beaverton Oregon

On May 23, 2013, I was told a series of lies promising that for $149 per month, I could set up an Exclusive Bing Search phrase that would get 20-30 calls based on their research.

They only offered very restrictive phrases that didn't fit what I thought would work, but I trusted their sales rep as he told me he wouldn't steer me wrong and these were proven phrases that were extensively researched.

No one ever called and after 2 months I cancelled the service.

They promised a 2nd phone call within 2-4 business days to walk through the services.

No one ever called for that Q & A.

When I called on June 23 to cancel the service, I was told it was too late and I needed 3 business days notice.  I agreed to continue through the month but told them I wanted to cancel the service at that time.

On July 23, they again billed me after I specifically told them to stop their service.

I called them to ask why they didn't cancel and they told me they had no cancellation in effect.

I would never recommend this service to anyone.

Over promise and Under deliver is all you will get.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2013 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Interglobe-Marketing/Beaverton-Oregon-97006/Interglobe-Marketing-Linktech-Deceptive-Scam-to-charge-for-horrible-marketing-They-li-1069443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Interglobe Marketing