Complaint Review: interlink express

• Phone: 442032872459
  • Web:
  • Category:

interlink express /parcelhub ltd BE aware of Scam SVEN eriksson UK Brittan

To everyone out there be careful with a gentlemen by the name of SVEN Eriksson, he is a jive I sent out ten packages for him to be sent to russia I was to get paid on the 31st day which would have been February 24th. He has not sent my mony VIa paypal. I was considered a logistics assistant and packages where to be shipped to prepaid usps postal, which they gave to me..like the other gentlemens complaint, he did not send me no money at all for anything. I trusted him to do his part in by paying me my 1800 which in us money would have been over $2400. That is too bad he has to do such bad business practice. I looked up his information on the company before I started and it seemed ligit apparently not. or unless they do things different in the US. I have only emails from corressponing back and forth with MR. Eriksson, he says they will be paying me soon by paypal..I will keep you guys updated if that does happen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2014 09:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/interlink-express/UK-Select-StateProvince/interlink-express-parcelhub-ltd-BE-aware-of-Scam-SVEN-eriksson-UK-Brittan-1126584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on interlink express