Complaint Review: interlinkexpress.net

• Submitted: Mon, February 24, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, February 24, 2014

• Reported By: Joe — Lowell Oregon
Internet United Kingdom

interlinkexpress.net, manager@interlinkexpress.net, markus sven eriksson RUN IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION AS FAST AS YOU CAN! n/a Internet

If you get an e-mail from anyone at interlinkexpress.net, stating that you match their criteria for mailing their packages from US companies, to their customers worldwide, RUN IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION AS FAST AS YOU CAN!
They say they are out of England, which when you check them out, interlink express is there, a courier service company, but Markus Sven Eriksson is not, his supposed e-mail is manager@interlinkexpress.net  & his main purpose is for you to use his mail control panel website to track packages & ship them out for him. He even sends you a very official contract to look over & sign with the real Interlink Express LTD logo.

When I tried to talk to other package handlers for him here in the states, he says he can't give out personal company information. I looked all over the internet for this scam the whole last month that I've been working for Markus, & I found nothing,  today is payday, & of course Markus is no where to be found.

I tested him to see if I was going to get paid on paypal as they say, I told him to send me $40.00 for office supplies, & he did but it wasn't from interlink, it was from a guy named Roland Lapinskas, then a week later one of their packages came back to my post office due to wrong price on the shipping label that Markus says his shipping dept made, all the shipping labels came prepaid to the mail service website, he sent me the $25.00 to pay for the package back at the post office, from the same guy roland?

They set your paydays out 31 days from the first package you get out for them, yesterday was my payday, but Markus said they send my pay today since the 23rd was a weekend. Last time I heard from Markus was at 6am this morning when he gave me the name of an imaginary person in the imaginary accounting dept, the e-mail was bogus from the beginning, & now Markus is no where to be found.

So if you get an e-mail from someone at interlinkexpress.net, just delete it, they wasted over a month of my time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2014 06:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/interlinkexpressnet/internet/interlinkexpressnet-managerinterlinkexpressnet-markus-sven-eriksson-RUN-IN-THE-OPPO-1126243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on interlinkexpress.net