- Report: #476993
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: InterNACHI And IACQ2
InterNACHI And IACQ21750 30th Street Boulder, Colorado U.S.A.
InterNACHI And IACQ2, Home Inspectors And Air Quality Testers Be carefull about hiring any members of these organizations Boulder Colorado
*Author of original report: What a classy organization
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Timmy was simply hired to do a home inspection in 2006, and some other tests in 2009 for my own information. He repeatedly claims that I intended to use his reports in arbitration against the builder. The arbitration was held on June 26th and Timmy was there, with the builder, and the builder has seen my supposedly confidential report.
1. Called my 76 year old mom at her home in IL at least 2 times. The first time he left a message. He then called her back at 7:30am the next morning, woke her up, and proceeded to yell at her before slamming the phone down and hanging up on her. She called me in tears and feared for my safety. He may have had his wife or another female call my mom again and when my mom asked who was calling, the caller replied, "the Darien Police Dept" and hung up. My mom lives in Darien, IL. We have subpoenaed the phone company for the blocked number. My mom has absolutely nothing to do with this. He has her phone number because years ago he used to cut our grass. He was much better at that and I hope he still has his lawn mower.
2. After I received the tearful call from my mom, I called Reeder and told him to never call my mom again. He hung up.
3. He then went to the Forest County Wi. Sheriffs Dept. and filed a complaint against me claiming harassing phone calls. He also claimed that the reason he called my mom was because I was refusing to pay him for the work. Lie number 1. I paid him before he left my home and have filed a suit in small claims to recover my money.
4. He then goes to the Vilas County Sheriff and files another complaint. In this one he now claims I am an ex employee and that I was harassing him through phone calls. What about his claim in Forest County that I did not pay him? Lie 2.
5. I filed a claim in small claims court and at the mediation he now claims that he did what I hired him to do. Lie 3. Up until this point I assumed he was simply lying in his reports since he is friends with the people that built our house and he thought I was going to use them in arbitration. Now I found out that he never did what he was hired to do.
6. In his responses to the other complaints I filed, he simply accuses me of lying, calls me names, and makes many other untrue accusations in an effort to make himself appear legit. He also has sent along copies of his 2 false complaints with the Sheriff, and has even included another false complaint filed by a woman I don't even know. This woman has absolutely NOTHING to do with Reeder and myself. Her complaint was about a completely different matter, but this didn't stop Reeder. Slander and/or defamation of character.
7. I am the Wi. representative for Home Owners Against Deficient Dwellings (HADD). Reeder created a fake email and contacted me through HADD's web site. The HADD secretary forwarded his fake email to me and asked me if I could help. After emailing the fake email address, I realized what was going on and did some checking to confirm this email was in deed from Reeder. It was. Lie 4 or is that 5? There are so many I lost count.
8. Reeder informed the builder that he did some testing for me and their lawyers have sent at least 3 letters to my attorney asking about them. Despite our lawyers reply stating that we had no intention of using Reeder or his useless reports, he showed up to our arbitration with the builder on their behalf. The builder has copies of our confidential report. This clearly violates every organizations code of ethics.
9. At the St Germain, Wi. town board meeting they mention my lawsuit against Reeder. This has absolutely nothing to do with the town, but somehow Reeder has once again made my confidential reports and service very public.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2009 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InterNACHI-And-IACQ2/Boulder-Colorado-80301/InterNACHI-And-IACQ2-Home-Inspectors-And-Air-Quality-Testers-Be-carefull-about-hiring-any-476993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.