Complaint Review: International Award Advisors

• Submitted: Tue, November 30, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, November 30, 2010

• Reported By: James — Roxboro North Carolina United States of America
International Award Advisors
P.O. Box 8050, Hunting Station, New York 11746-905 Hunting Station, New York United States of America

International Award Advisors I.A.A. I was duped into paying $20.00 for a promised reward of 2.5 million dollars Hunting Station, New York

I received a letter from I.A.A which I read throughly.  I was instructed to send and included, signed paper with $20.00 in the included envelope to International Award Advisors.  On the back there was another paragraph stating that I should take that letter and write the letters "DNM" next to my name and mail it to I.A.A in a plain white evvelope.  I mailed both of these letters registered, return receipt.  I alos sent a copy of the entire letter and award to the U.S Attorney General, The New York Attorney General and the North Carolina Attorney General.  I regret not checking the internet first but felt with the precautions I took, I might be able to bring legal action against the company if things did not follow as promised.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2010 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Award-Advisors/Hunting-Station-New-York-11746-9050/International-Award-Advisors-IAA-I-was-duped-into-paying-2000-for-a-promised-reward-o-666672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Award Advisors