- Report: #351410
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: International Award Advisors
International Award AdvisorsPO Box 8050 Huntington Station, New York U.S.A.
International Award Advisors SCAM Huntington Station New York
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
This is offical notice that a $3,175,536.00 Payment Pending Advisory has been prepared for Michael ****. You will definitely receive it providing only that you meet the following qualifications:
- You are the individual whose name and address are set forth above
- You are a legal resident of the United States. 18 years of ago or older.
- You complete and return the Verification/Transmittal Request enclosed in the envelope provided, together with nominal fee indicated. Response required within 10 days from reciept of this Advisory.
DON'T BE FOOLED BY THIS!!!! If you seriously won this much money do you really think you would get a letter in the mail? Save your money...
Rome, New York
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2008 08:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Award-Advisors/Huntington-Station-New-York-11746-9050/International-Award-Advisors-SCAM-Huntington-Station-New-York-351410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.