Complaint Review: International City Morgage

• Submitted: Wed, August 01, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, August 27, 2007

• Reported By:SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, California
International City Morgage
160 South Old Springs Road #270, Anaheim Hills, 92898 Anaheim Hills,, California U.S.A.

International City Morgage Inc., Saxton Morgage Companies Along With Broker Greg, Alicia Gunritz, & Owner Of International City Morgage Internation City Morgage, along with Saxton Morgage company changed my loan charges after documents were signed. My loan was to cost $3,000 and instead cost me $66,000. When approached my Broker Greg to tell him nothing on the documents were what I was promised I was told I was a pain in the a--.! Documents were changed after signing The loan documents I have, aren't the ones I signed! Irvine California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Absolute Rubbish

I aproached International City Morgage in Irvine to refinance my home. At the time I was promised that the refinance was going to cost me $3,000 and that there would be no other costs whatsoever. Not only that I was told in December on 3 different occassions that my first morgage payment would not be due until March 2007. At the closing of the documents I noted to the notary that the charges on the document which totaled $56,000 were way out there and $53,000 more then agreeded on.
At that point I handwrote in the documents that were sent over the correct amount and date that the payments were to begin. I never heard back from anybody so I figured (silly me) that they changed the documents and we were at what we agreeded on. In Feburary around the middle of the month I recieved a notice from a Option One morgage company that my first payment was 2 weeks past due. I informed them that who in there right mind would pay $56,000 for a loan and that there was a huge mistake. The documents Because of the loan being $56,000 that appeared on the loan documents for broker fee's due, and past due amounts to Saxton Morgage (which was a lie as I made the payments for the past year before the refinance) and know for a fact that there were no fee's due to Saxton morgage company which was the company that held the old morgage of $484.000 I have now gone into foreclosure and will be loosing my home. I wish I new a lawyer that would take this case to court as I am disabled and have lost just about all my savings, and credit over this fisco. I believe that $56,000 is the largest amount I have ever heard of charged for a loan and that is why I am calling it an unusal rip off and done by a true con artist because that is what I feel!

Nancy
SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO,, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2007 12:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-City-Morgage/Anaheim-Hills-California-92808/International-City-Morgage-Inc-Saxton-Morgage-Companies-Along-With-Broker-Greg-Alicia-G-264483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International City Morgage

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Absolute Rubbish

AUTHOR: J. Kirk Hankla - (U.S.A.)

I am J. Kirk Hankla and am the president of International City Mortgage. We have been in in business since 1987 and have never been accused of ripping off a client until now.

Perhaps the reason that Nancy is unable to find a lawyer is because her case has absolutley no merit? I can assure you, this is the case.

We once before had ridiculous accusations leveled at us some years ago by a real estate broker. We filed a suit for slander against that particular broker and were very happy with the result. We are now going to do so again in this case and I am certain that the result will again be quite satisfactory.

Fortunately, we live in a land with a system of laws that allows rubbish like that which has been written about us by Nancy to be challenged and dealt with in an appropriate manner.

I am not going to write anything here that will disaparage Nancy in any way but will cause the result of the action we now intend to file against Nancy to be published in this space.

As with all law suits, there are case numbers. The case number of this case and all other appropriate documents that will serve to clear our name will be either posted or linked to this site as the case may be.

Regards,