Complaint Review: International Credit Recovery

• Updated: Tue, April 02, 2013

• Reported By: Robert — Pleasant Grove Utah
International Credit Recovery
300 MAIN ST. Vestal, New York United States of America

International Credit Recovery Collection calls for E-Magazine Newsletter Vestal, New York

Have received several calls now from International Credit. Kathy saying she/they are turning my company over to collections for a email newsletter for $240? that I had agreed to receive.  I asked for confirmation for this in writing.

She stated if my date of birth was...... I said I don't give out this information, she said that I had given it to someone at the publication when I ordered and authorized the receipt of the publication.

I said that I consider this fraudulent and would only consider it legitimate if I received written authorization via USPS.  I suggested she send me this contract via certified return receipt mail. attempting to intimidate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Credit-Recovery/Vestal-New-York-13851/International-Credit-Recovery-Collection-calls-for-E-Magazine-Newsletter-Vestal-New-Yor-1039988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Credit Recovery