Complaint Review: international library of poerty

• Submitted: Wed, January 05, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, January 05, 2011

• Reported By: kelly — mills Wyoming United States of America
international library of poerty
1 poetry plaza owings mills, Maryland United States of America

international library of poerty Missing Poetry owings mills, Maryland

I have been using international library of poetry for years to publish my poetry. And all of a sudden all of my poetry is missing and i can't log on to there new site. It's called lulu poetry. At least 20 poems are gone, up in smoke. I can't get any information, no response and I can't find one book with there name on it that should of had my poems in them. I have received 7 publisher awards from them. A lot of good they do me if i can't find my work .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2011 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/international-library-of-poerty/owings-mills-Maryland-21117/international-library-of-poerty-Missing-Poetry-owings-mills-Maryland-679194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on international library of poerty