Complaint Review: INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY COMMISSION - LOTERIA PRIMITIVA

• Updated: Mon, June 11, 2007

• Reported By:Newcastle upon Tyne Other
INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY COMMISSION - LOTERIA PRIMITIVA
ROMANA NO 19, PLANTA 5, 28011 Madrid, Spain

INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY COMMISSION - LOTERIA PRIMITIVA FINA SECURITY and FINANCE COMPANY RIPOFF MADRID SPAIN

A letter sent to my address in UK with the heading
'RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION'.

It went on to read that this was to inform me of the release of LA PRIMITIVA LOTTERY PROMOTIONS PROGRAM held on the 22nd of April 2007.

Due to a mix up of numbers & names, the results were later released on the 18th of May 2007.

My name name was entered as an alternative number attached to Batch Number: BM/0550015/EU, with reference number: ESP/1LC/127799SN drew the lucky numbers 07-15-25-31-34-46, which consequently won the lottery in the 3rd category. I was threrefore approved a lump sum payment of 615,810.00 Euros in cash.

This is a from a total prize of 6,773,910.00, Euros shared among the eleven international lucky winners in this category. CONGRATULATIONS!

The letter went on to read that the funds were deposited with the Bank of Spain and insured in my name.

It also said that 'due to false practices, we ask that you keep your award information STRICTLY FROM PUBLIC NOTICE'.

It then said that to begin my lottery claim I had to fax the payment processing form with a copy of either my passport, drivers license or any other form of ID with photo.

I have to caontact my claim agent immediately (DON LUIS TOMEZ) the foreign service manager on (+34) 655 633 156, FAX:(+34) 911 518 462 for the processing & remittance of my prize. If it was not claimed by the 18th day of April 2006 the funds would be returned to the MINISTERIO DE ECONOMIA Y HACIENDA as unclaimed funds.

It also said that 10% of my winnings belongs to (FINA SECURITY & FINANCE COMPANY S.A). and they told me to give them 998.00 GBP to them before I got the cerified cheqe.

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT THESE FRAUDSTERS ARE REALLY STUPID. I THINK they try to fraud people with different NAME and ADDRESS.

Mohammad
Newcastle upon Tyne
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2007 03:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INTERNATIONAL-LOTTERY-COMMISSION-LOTERIA-PRIMITIVA/Madrid-/INTERNATIONAL-LOTTERY-COMMISSION-LOTERIA-PRIMITIVA-FINA-SECURITY-and-FINANCE-COMPANY-RIP-253592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY COMMISSION - LOTERIA PRIMITIVA

thoroughly