Complaint Review: INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY COMMISSION Loteria Primitiva

• Updated: Sat, December 13, 2008

• Reported By:pontefract Other
INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY COMMISSION Loteria Primitiva
Calle Padre Damian N.o 4-6 Planta 5 Madrid, Other Spain

INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY COMMISSION Loteria Primitiva LOTERIA PRIMITIVA AWARD NOTIFICATION SCAM MADRID Other

On Saturday 13th Novemer 2008 I received a letter stating:- This is to inform you of the LOTERIA PRIMITIVA INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION held on the 7th November 2008.
Due to the mix up of numbers and names, the results were later released on the 4th December 2008, Your name was entered as an alternative number attached with Reference number: EM/1LC/557799/EU with batch number: ES/0552275/EV.

Then they proceeded to list my "lucky numbers" and told me i had won a lump sum payment of 715,810.00 Euros.
I was told to phone INTER SECURITY AND FINANCE S.A on tel: 0034-653 403 878, Fax : 0034 911 311 852 for processing your winnings!!

I phone the number as requested and they asked me for my choice of payment so i inadvertently gave my bank details to them, which normally i would never do by phone or other.

I informed my husband of what they asked for and he automatically did a search on the internet and came up with this site and all the fraud reports linked with them.

Obviously we are very concerned and upset that companies like these are taking advantage of innocent people. We immediately got in touch with our bank to inform them of what has taken place and have put measures in place to protect ourselves the best we can.

I have been instructed to phone back in 1 hr for more information. I left it 2 hrs and phoned them, this was after finding these reports on them. They answered the phone and did not even ask me my name or any details to prove that i had spoke to them earlier. I confronted them about the fraudulent claims on the internet and they denied it completely and said that their bank would be contacting me on Monday 16-12-08 to sort out the transferral of money. They also said that the 10% payment to them will definitely be paid to them after we receive the money and will not be taken by them but paid by to them by me personally. The name of the person i spoke to both times was Danny Gomez Foreign Service manager of INTER SECURITY.

Obviously i still beleive this is a scam but i am going to see what the outcome of Mondays phone call will bring ( if they phone at all ) because i now have nothing to lose with them having my bank details and will update this report as soon as i can. I really hope they prove us all wrong but somehow know what the outcome will be!!

Angie
pontefract
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2008 06:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/INTERNATIONAL-LOTTERY-COMMISSION-Loteria-Primitiva/Madrid-Other-28511/INTERNATIONAL-LOTTERY-COMMISSION-Loteria-Primitiva-LOTERIA-PRIMITIVA-AWARD-NOTIFICATION-SC-400931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY COMMISSION Loteria Primitiva