Complaint Review: International Lotto Commission - Loteria Primitiva - Martin Lupo

• Submitted: Sat, April 08, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, April 08, 2006

• Reported By:Delta British Columbia
International Lotto Commission - Loteria Primitiva - Martin Lupo
Romano No. 19 Planta 5, 28011 Madrid, Spain

International Lotto Commission - Loteria Primitiva - Martin Lupo Lotto Rip-off Scam! Madrid Spain

A letter sent to my address in Canada with the heading
"RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION".

It went on to read that this was to inform me of the release of LA PRIMITIVA LOTTERY PROMOTIONS PROGRAM held on the 28th of Feb 2006.

Due to a mix up of numbers & names, the results were later released on the 28th of March 2006.

My name name was entered as an alternative number attached to Batch Number: 12332-06/GG, with reference number: GC/0888/161ESP drew the lucky numbers 9-12-21-29-31-44, which consequently won the lottery in the 3rd category. I was threrefore approved a lump sum payment of 615,810.00 Euros in cash.

This is a from a total prize of 7512.150, Euros shared among the fifteen international lucky winners in this category. CONGRATULATIONS!

The letter went on to read that the funds were deposited with the Bank of Spain and insured in my name.

It also said that "due to false practices, we ask that you keep your award information STRICTLY FROM PUBLIC NOTICE".

It then said that to begin my lottery claim I had to fax the payment processing form with a copy of either my passport, drivers license or any other form of ID with photo.

I was to caontact my claim agent immediately (Martin LUPO) the foreign service manager on (01134) 676449992, FAX:(01134) 679 549266 for the processing & remittance of my prize.

If it was not claimed by the 18th day of April 2006 the funds would be returned to the MINISTERIO DE ECONOMIA Y HACIENDA as unclaimed funds.

It also said that 10% of my winnings belongs to (FINA SECURITY & FINANCE COMPANY S.A).

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT THESE FRAUDSTERS ARE REALLY STUPID. I THINK THE SAME NAME (MARTIN LUPO) WAS USED WHEN TRYING TO SCAM ME ON EBAY, WANTING ME TO SEND MY PRODUCT TO SPAIN USING A FALSE ESCROW SERVICE.

Zia
Delta, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2006 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Lotto-Commission-Loteria-Primitiva-Martin-Lupo/Madrid-/International-Lotto-Commission-Loteria-Primitiva-Martin-Lupo-Lotto-Rip-off-Scam-Madri-185647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Lotto Commission - Loteria Primitiva - Martin Lupo

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC