• Report: #671936

• Updated: Wed, December 15, 2010

• Reported By: miss.kitty — chattanooga Tennessee United States of America
international rebates llc
p.o. box 120 tallevast, Florida United States of America

international rebates llc aloe fresh products A Big Ole Scam!!! tallevast, Florida

I got a call on my cell phone today stating I had WON a 100dollar gift card from internatiomal rebates company.WOW right ,too good to be true right? It was a scam all they wanted was my credit card number to deduct 5.95 for shipping and handling THEN they would send me the gift card I could use anywhere .Wow I said,O.K. lets do it different lets do COD when the mailman brings my card i will give him your money/they said NOOOOO NOOOOOOO we cant do that,they said trust me it is very safe to give your credit card over the phone /I said oh ok give me your credit card number then, if its that safe LOL/I kept them on the phone for about 30mins asking tons of questions/because 1st they said they were international rebates then i asked for a supervisor she said it was aloe fresh products (something was fishy) at the end of the call i told her there was no way I made a purchase with my credit card and just happened to win a gift card because i didnt have a active credit card LOL but that i had fun talking with her (lucy) any way and tell robert smith (the one who I talked to first )bye HAHAHAHA they at least had a big phone bill!!! I win I win.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2010 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/international-rebates-llc/tallevast-Florida-34270/international-rebates-llc-aloe-fresh-products-A-Big-Ole-Scam-tallevast-Florida-671936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on international rebates llc