Complaint Review: International RV World

• Updated: Mon, August 08, 2011

• Reported By: robert — detroit Michigan United States of America
International RV World
2717 E Delta Rd Bay City, Michigan United States of America

International RV World Rick Kuch tried to rip me off on a new RV purchase Bay City, Michigan

I called International RV World in Bay City, Michigan to see if they had a RV I wanted in stock. Rick Kuch told me they had one for $27000 so I drove out to see it. I told him I wanted it and then somehow, when I signed the paper work and gave a $500.00 deposit in which Rick told me was  refundable and they dont even hold your money from mastercard, the price jumped to $33000 more and he said I was getting a deal because it listed for $34000. Then he started confusing me with numbers and said because I wasn't a first time RV owner thats why the price was different. After I got home and thought about it I realized I had been ripped off so I called and he said he wouldn't refund the deposit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2011 09:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-RV-World/Bay-City-Michigan-48706/International-RV-World-Rick-Kuch-tried-to-rip-me-off-on-a-new-RV-purchase-Bay-City-Michig-762721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International RV World