Complaint Review: International Wigs

• Updated: Fri, May 10, 2013

• Reported By: loonieyvonne — monticelo New York
International Wigs
848 N. Rainbow Blvd Suite 4557 las vegas, Nevada USA

International Wigs Items said shipped but refuse to give tracking number! las vegas Nevada

I ordered 2 types of products. One was out of stock, so this company emailed me on April 20. asking me if I wanted the items only in stock. I replied April 20th saying Yes to please ship the items that are available and cancel the other one. April 22, my items show as being shipped.

Today is May 10 and STILL NOTHING. I emailed them 2 or 3 days ago and was very rudly replied that I never answered any emails regarding items being not in stock. Thats pretty funny when they even replied saying they shipped the remaining items! I even attached copies of the emails telling them they are wrong and where is my tracking number? They said it was in an email they already sent me and now have no and will not give me a tracking number.

This is redicoulous. These items are often used for people with CANCER and they can keep holding them?? Well Internation Wigs, you have once again been reported and my credit card company will be called tomorrow and the charges reversed.

Have a nice business, until you are closed down for scams.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2013 06:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/International-Wigs/las-vegas-Nevada-89107/International-Wigs-Items-said-shipped-but-refuse-to-give-tracking-number-las-vegas-Nev-1050019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on International Wigs