Complaint Review: Internet Business Specialist

• Updated: Mon, September 09, 2013

• Reported By: Sue — Spearfish South Dakota
Internet Business Specialist
1178 Brickyard Rd Salt Lake City, Utah USA

Internet Business Specialist Deceived, misrepresented, lied to, scammed, used fear and intimidation Salt Lake City, Draper Utah

Where do I start...I have been scammed and had the gut feeling when they were high pressure sales talking to me on the phone.  I actually told them it sounded like a scam when I was talking to the high pressure salesman Scott Kaufman 801-456-6654 from IBS.  I answered an ad from Greg Anderson and these people interjected and called me from where I don't know.

After answering all their personal questions which was unnecessary I thought, like how much do you owe on your credit cards and how much credit do you have on all your credit cards (this is when I was suspicious) and after all the intimidation and talk about how much money I could make, I finally gave in after an hour on the phone.  The next day I cancelled and told the secretary to cancel my appointment with Rob Morris, the Orientation Director 801-456-6863 and cancel my coach for Friday.  Well Rob Morris called me anyway and acted like he knew nothing about the cancelation and talked me back into staying with the program (another hour on the phone).

I think that is their gimmick to wear you down so you say yes. Well he made me write an email saying I would stay with the program.  He also said verbally, of course, that if I wasn't satisfied that he personally would refund my money. Ha, what a lie, not only once did he say this but three times.  Of course he is denying everygthing (nothing was in writing) He sympathetcally said he personally would write a check to me for $225.00 to help pay the credit card for a couple of months. They charged me a total of $3685.36 as far as I can see for Blue Sky.

I notified my credit card company right away the first day and again a week later. They did investigate them but of course they need something in writing that he said that. Stay away from these people, they are thieves.  They prey on the elderly and the gullable promising you will make money but what they don't tell you is it cost money for everything that is expected from them and you don't have time to check anything out. You have only three days to cancel, no time to know anything about what it is about.

Web sites cost money, Ebay fees, Pay Pal fees, etc etc etc.  They don't care they have your money! This is a big time SCAM and they need to be shut down.  You can get the same information FREE from Ebay or look it up on the web yourself for free.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2013 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Business-Specialist/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84106/Internet-Business-Specialist-Deceived-misrepresented-lied-to-scammed-used-fear-and-in-1082899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Business Specialist