Complaint Review: Internet Cash Machine - ICM Websites

• Updated: Fri, June 11, 2010

• Reported By: marie — Jamaica Plain Massachusetts United States of America
Internet Cash Machine - ICM Websites
Internet, California United States of America

Internet Cash Machine - ICM Websites what a liar. it said $2.95, but it charged $149.95 on my credit card Internet, California

*UPDATE Employee: Customer was cancelled and refunded as of 6-11-10

I get e-mail about How to make money over the internet working with Google.

The company asked me to pay $2.97 to get information package by mail, using my credit card. I find my self dealing with company called ICM websites (Internet cash machine).

The company sent me username and pass word, but I never get the package by mail. I check my credit card statement, and I found out they charged me the amount of $149.95.

I need to get a refund...if not i will be screwed up. I am still a college student

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2010 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Cash-Machine-ICM-Websites/Internet-California-/Internet-Cash-Machine-ICM-Websites-what-a-liar-it-said-295-but-it-charged-14995-o-613122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Cash Machine - ICM Websites

Customer was cancelled and refunded as of 6-11-10

AUTHOR: Director of Operations - (United States of America)

Thank you for your correspondence in connection with the above-referenced matter.

In the interest of Customer Service, we have terminated this customers account and no further charges will be conducted on their account. This customer has been provided a FULL refund for the purchase, in the amount of $149.95 to the card ending in #5527.

If this customer is not satisfied with the product, the charges or the customer service, Internet Cash Machine, as a customer service gesture will assure that this customers account is terminated and no further charges will be conducted on their account by our office. This customer can keep any materials that were received as our gift.

Internet Cash Machine is committed to the success and satisfaction of all of its clients and conducts its business in compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.  Please contact our office directly if we may be of any further assistance.

Respectfully yours,