Complaint Review: Internet Local Listings

• Updated: Thu, January 09, 2014

• Reported By: Xanadoo — Kentucky
Internet Local Listings
1600 N Broadway Santa Ana, California USA

Internet Local Listings ILL Advertising Fraud - Stealing Money Santa Ana California

*Consumer Comment: Please Follow up with Federal Trade Commission

This company called my business one day un-warranted and out of the blue.  They promised internet advertising that would place our business on the first page on Google in 10 different categories.  They also promised that if we didn't get exactly the results we were promised in the first couple of weeks, they we would get a full refund, no questions asked!  Obviously, this didn't happen.

This company charged a total of $299.99 to get this program started with your "promised" results on the top of Google results.  Needless to say, after weeks, no progress had been made, nothing had changed, and the money apparently fell into someone's pocket.  Reaching the end of the 3rd month, I requested my refund, and stated that I had never received any of the results I was promised.  I was then told by 3 different representatives, including a supposed manager named "Sierra" that refunds were not given, and that no money would be returned. [continued below]....

.....

I wish I would have done more research before giving money to this scam of a company, but I guess everyone gets bit at least once.  All help is appreciated in shutting this company down.  $300.00 was stole from our company on fake promises.  Don't let it happen to you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2014 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Local-Listings/Santa-Ana-California-92706/Internet-Local-Listings-ILL-Advertising-Fraud-Stealing-Money-Santa-Ana-California-1114302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Local Listings

Please Follow up with Federal Trade Commission

AUTHOR: Farmers Insurance - ()

This company is a complete scam and since they tried to sell me free services for $700 a month I have been working to get this boiler room shut down.

Please contact the Federal Trade Commission

They are not listed in the California Business Registry and they are not a legitimate business. Please contact through email and call. These scam artists need to end up in jail. Lets help to see that happen