Complaint Review: internet order llc

• Updated: Fri, July 26, 2013

• Reported By: paw — Los Angeles California
internet order llc
1600 John F Kennedy Blvd Flr 3 , Select State/Province USA

internet order llc Stroll, Pimsleur Approach &,.., I was charged $300(US dollars) for a video(cd). I previously received a set of the same info in the mail. Philadelphia pennsylvania

"SENIOR ID-THEFT"

I am a senior citizen.  I have had problems with gangs trying to use my name and ID.  I had purchased some tapes from a vendor on-line.  The next month or so I received another set of the same instructions.  I don't remember ordering them.  I was sent a bill for $300.  I am on a fixed income and I don't have that kind of money to waste.  Prior to this I had been vandalized and made a police report.  Please know that someone (s) has access to my internet account and my personal info.  They had to close out my credit cards due to this problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2013 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/internet-order-llc/Select-StateProvince/internet-order-llc-Stroll-Pimsleur-Approach-I-was-charged-300US-dollars-for-a-1070293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on internet order llc