Complaint Review: internet order llc

• Reported By: Nannette — San Antonio Texas United States of America
internet order llc
s611 southhampton rd., philadelphia, pa 19154 Internet United States of America

internet order llc Primsleur SPANISH LANGUAGE RIPOFF!!! Internet

I received an email from this company offering a $9.95, "try it out type" Spanish Language Course.  I only signed up for the "free" version, which I received in the mail in the fall of 2012.

Since then, I have received THREE gold version standards.  This cannot be a mistake but intentional with comparable billing.  I am now going to contact credit card companies to report the problem/scam and cancel all credit cards, just in case this jerks try to find another one to bill.

I am also going to contact the Texas Attorney General Consumer Protection Division to report this fraud.

Luckily, in Texas, these jerks cannot do anything to me unless the company wants to come here and file suit, get a judgement, and then TRY TO COLLECT IT!  Garnishment does not exist (easily) in Texas, and whatever piddling amount these crooks think I owe will cost them more in attorney's fees than they could ever collect.

All the rest were/are UNORDERED merchandise for which I DO NOT have to pay, as I read the law.  But getting my money back may be impossible.  I can't go to Pennsylvania to sue them.

We should all watch out for this type of "come on" scam and send a check to purchase something rather than provide a credit/debit card number.  There is no reason why a reputable company would refuse to take a check, and if a company does refuse, in my opinion, it is not reputable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/internet-order-llc/internet/internet-order-llc-Primsleur-SPANISH-LANGUAGE-RIPOFF-Internet-997152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on internet order llc