Complaint Review: Internet Sales Institute

• Updated: Wed, March 28, 2012

• Reported By: Scam Exposer — Delray Beach Tennessee United States of America
Internet Sales Institute
PO BOX 667 Boise, Idaho United States of America

Internet Sales Institute Accelerated Mentoring A complete rip off and being enabled by the Idaho AG Boise, Idaho

I am writing to express my concern with Internet Sales Institute aka Accelerated Mentoring. I purchased back in September 13, 2010 a coaching package for $8800. I was only going to have to work 5-15 hours a week and the average person intakes $10,000 a month. Soon after making the purchase I noticed the coaching was nothing but a ploy to get you to buy additional services. Every time I expected to learn something from a one on one coach I was pitched another product. So basically they promised the world for $8,800 and in the end provided nothing for me.

What angers me the most is that Internet Sales Institute or Accelerated Mentoring has been sued by the Attorney General in Boise, ID. Now the AG's office is supposed to be the highest ranking law official in the state and protect consumers/citizens from business such as ISI or Accelerated Mentoring. At the conclusion of their investigation it turned out that the company did not have a telemarketing license! So everybody including me who purchased with ISI was solicited when the company wasnt even licensed to sell to me over the phone. The Idaho AG also states that they made false promises of making money on limited work.  THE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE IS THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO BENEFITED FROM THIS LAWSUIT AGAINST ISI AND ACCELERATED MENTORING. Can you believe they only fined the company $10,000? I almost paid ISI $10,000 by myself not to mention all the others I have read that paid this company before they had a telemarketing license.

This is a call to the ATTORNEY GENERAL IN IDAHO to do the RIGHT THING! Instead of only your office benefiting from the lawsuite against ISI, why dont you help the actual victims. In fact the Attorney General wrote back to me that they can do nothing because they released ISI of any liability to my claim because they fined them $10,000. Now why doesn't the victims get awarded this money or any money and why is it the AG's office is the only one benefiting from this? People who have paid Internet Sales Institute and Accelerated Mentoring stand up against the company and the AG of Idaho in search of justice!

TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL of IDAHO,
"THE WORLD WILL NOT BE DESTROYED BY THOSE WHO DO EVIL, BUT THOSE WHO WATCH THEM WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING" -Albert Einstein

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2012 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Sales-Institute/Boise-Idaho-83701/Internet-Sales-Institute-Accelerated-Mentoring-A-complete-rip-off-and-being-enabled-by-the-860574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Sales Institute