Complaint Review: Internet Speedway /Succeed Corporation

• Updated: Mon, October 05, 2009

• Reported By: Katie — Wayne Pennsylvania USA
Internet Speedway /Succeed Corporation
Wayne, Pennsylvania United States of America

Internet Speedway /Succeed Corporation A Charge of 69.95 came up on my bank account. I never even heard of these people. When I called their number they never answered the phone. Wayne, Pennsylvania

I know nothing about Internet Speedway, just that a company by that name posted a 69.95 charge to my bank account.  I never heard of them.

Some other reports say it's a website/home business.  I just want to get their charge off my bank account.  There was a phone number, 1-866-263-6302 and the word "intrntspdwy".

It's charged to my account but does not belong to me.  They won't answer the phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2009 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Speedway-Succeed-Corporation/Wayne-Pennsylvania-/Internet-Speedway-Succeed-Corporation-A-Charge-of-6995-came-up-on-my-bank-account-I-n-504389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Speedway /Succeed Corporation