rank

• Updated: Fri, November 21, 2008

• Reported By:Laurelton New York
Internet Speedway
internetspeedway.com Internet, U.S.A.

Internet Speedway This company scammed me out off $700.00, via my credit card. I am still trying to pay this money back. Internet

I bought this Internet business to make some additional money, to help take care of my family of five, because we were living from paycheck to pay check. At first I was so exicited because this seem to be the break that I needed. Boy was I wrong, this was a big disappointment. I was robbed.

The merchandise that I was selling, was marked up so high that no one in their right mind would purchase trem. You see these products were selling for a lot less on other websites. I even tried selling some of these products on EBAY, but I end up paying instead because no one bought anything, and I still had to pay to list these things on EBAY.

To this day I am still trying to pay off this credit card bill of $700.00. This is the amount that Internet Speedway swindle me out of. It is an under statement to say that I was robbed, I wish there was a way to recover this money. If there is a way, can someone please tell me.

Urotokenka
Laurelton, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2008 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Internet-Speedway/Internet-/Internet-Speedway-This-company-scammed-me-out-off-70000-via-my-credit-card-I-am-still-393727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Internet Speedway