Complaint Review: interstate distribution center

• Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: BMG — Marblehead Massachusetts United States of America
interstate distribution center
3962 Landmark St. Culver City, California United States of America

interstate distribution center Recieved a sale call for toner Culver City, California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Good Thinking

Recieved a call from Amy @ Ricoh. It seemed the toner for one of our MFP's price had risen on the 1st and this was a courtasy call so that we could get the lower price before it went up.  I was a little confuse by this but went through it all. After getting off the phone and checking our Ricoh account and seeing that we get free toner, I though this is a scam.

After warning the whse and accounting about this I received a call from a Michelle, it seems that the address they had was off and they needed more information. I asked Michelle what was the name of her company. She hung up.  Today I got a call again from Amy @ Ricoh. I explained about Michelle and asked her what was the company that she works for, she stated Interstate Distribution Center. I said but you stated you worked for Ricoh so in effect you were committing fraud. She asked if I still wanted the order, I said no thank you and for her to check the RipOff report.

Though we did not get scammed it was sure close!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/interstate-distribution-center/Culver-City-California-90232-192/interstate-distribution-center-Recieved-a-sale-call-for-toner-Culver-City-California-1026942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on interstate distribution center

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Good Thinking

AUTHOR: Jamie - ()

I recently worked for a office that was connected to IDCSERVCO called Elite Office Supplies, Tammi Williams was the office manager at this office which is located in Glendora, ca at 620 s. Glendora Ave suite A. Tammi's boss is glen diamond III. Monday-Friday from 7am-1pm, Tammi along with myself and 9 other women called pages upon pages of companies trying to con them on purchasing toner from us, I had no idea this was a scam until I was talking with the girls in the office and they told me what was really going on and to check out ripoff report. I did and I was disgusted with what I had read and as of the 5th of march, 2014 I was fired because of my production, after I had read all the reports about this company I couldn't call and do that to the companies which of course were all out of state. I will do what ever I can to try and shut down this company. I doubt it will be successful seeing how they will change their name and location but atleast I hopefully get their names out. By the way glen goes by the name of Rick