Complaint Review: Interstate Dodge

• Updated: Thu, July 18, 2013

• Reported By: barrelracer — Rayville Louisiana
Interstate Dodge
Service Rd. West Monroe, Louisiana USA

Interstate Dodge The dealership did not keep that part of the deal. The did nothing that they said they were going to do just to get our business after the deal went through. West Monroe Louisiana

*Consumer Comment: I'm a Bit Puzzled!

*UPDATE Employee: We would like to help!

We were suppose to get the mud flaps off of the tradein which we have not gotten.  We were suppose to get step rails put on the new truck.  We were suppose to get a free oil change along with a detail wash job.  We were also suppose to get pin-stripping on the side of the truck.

All attempts have been made to get in touch with these people buy phone.  They will not answer. I live 40 miles from the dealership and cannot just drive by.

I am holding a 2,000 down payment and cant for the life of me figure out how they can not account for the check.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2013 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Interstate-Dodge/West-Monroe-Louisiana-71291/Interstate-Dodge-The-dealership-did-not-keep-that-part-of-the-deal-The-did-nothing-that-1068054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Interstate Dodge

I'm a Bit Puzzled!

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

With all the OBVIOUS things you say the dealer failed to do or provide, why did you take the truck???

We would like to help!

AUTHOR: InterstateDodge - ()

Dear Customer,

I am a representative for Interstate Dodge, and I would like to discuss your concerns with you. We value our customers and want to work hard to solve any issues.

Please feel free to contact me directly at (318) 387-2665, and ask for Paul Wilkerson.

Paul Wilkerson