Complaint Review: intex pools

• Reported By: lucy — arnold Maryland United States of America
intex pools
long beach, California United States of America

intex pools screw me out of 1400 long beach, California

purchase a intex pool last year for the total cost around $1400, pool not even  two years old and the frame rust so bad that the pools busted through the t`s and have to be taking down. The pool was used for 5 months and taking down last year and put into storage for this year, well what happen it so bad with rust that the pool is not able to be used.
 I called the company and they FLAT out told me the pool is only guaranteed for 90days! I ask to speak with a manager and they told me no matter who you speak with you will get the same answer. I am so pissed off because I paid all of this money that I work hard for to just be thrown down the drain, come on $1400 for a pool use can only use once.
I will never purchase a nother thing from the maker of intex again, they are ripoff and take people money and sell cheap ass products..
The worst of all" try telling your kids that they dont have a pool to swim in when its 90-100 dgs outside .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2012 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/intex-pools/long-beach-California-90801-1446/intex-pools-screw-me-out-of-1400-long-beach-California-913232. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on intex pools