Complaint Review: intkeys

• Updated: Sat, April 12, 2014

• Reported By: mud — Connecticut
Internet USA

intkeys scammed me for $20 on a Arma 2 cd key code Internet

Intkeys is a ripoff site. They may have been good back in the day and actually had a business going but from my experience,  I purchased a key to the game Arma 3 for steam. It states on their site that I should receive the key by email within 3 hours of purchase and the latest being 24hrs. This was last Friday with no word except I was emailed an invoice after my purchase. So far they have been unresponsive to my multiple emails. I was able to find 3 different emails for their site via PayPal from my payment,  their contact information,  etc. And still no response. Now I just got beat for some money and never received my game code to access the game I've downloaded.  Bad way of doing business and I hope Noone invests their time into these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2014 04:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/intkeys/internet/intkeys-scammed-me-for-20-on-a-Arma-2-cd-key-code-Internet-1138259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on intkeys