Complaint Review: Intl. Lotto Commision

• Updated: Sat, June 04, 2011

• Reported By: kdtollhouse — Tollhouse California United States of America
Intl. Lotto Commision
Loteria del Rosario Romano, N 19 Planta 5 Madrid, Select State/Province Spain

Intl. Lotto Commision Loteria del Rosario Romano, N19 Planta5 28014, Madrid Spain... mailed a letter stating a batch #, chegue # and reference # saying I had won over 1.8 million dollars. Contact Dr. Philip George Attorney to collect your winnings, due to corruption in the world, Madrid, Spain

I am reporting a scam for Intl. Lotto Commision who said I won over 1.8 millon dallors. Please contact a Tested and Trusted Law Firm to ensure you receive your winnings to begin contact : Dr. Philip George Attorney at Law. I did and they want me to pay Maria Lopez via Western Union $380.00 for certified mailing and $300.00 to insure this letter to be mailed to me vis UPS or DHL services. A total of $680.00 just to receive my winnings then I was to cut Dr. Philip George a check for $25,000.00 after I receive my money. This sounded wrong so I got on the internet and checked it out and found many others who have paid the money then found out it was a fraud. Thank God I looked it up first and did not get my hopes up. Please look out for this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2011 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intl-Lotto-Commision/Madrid-Select-StateProvince-28014/Intl-Lotto-Commision-Loteria-del-Rosario-Romano-N19-Planta5-28014-Madrid-Spain-mail-736787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intl. Lotto Commision