desperate

Complaint Review: Intl. Lotto Commission (affililiated with once espana)

• Submitted: Tue, April 26, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, April 26, 2011

• Reported By: SHIRLEY — Conway South Carolina United States of America
Intl. Lotto Commission (affililiated with once espana)
Carrera San Jeronimo, 17, 28014 Madrid, Select State/Province Spain

Intl. Lotto Commission (affililiated with once espana) Loteria del Rosario Romano instrusted to come to Spain now and collect $4,200,000, after purchasing plane ticket, fax copy of it to them Madrid, Spain

I received a letter in the mail telling me I had won $4,200,000 in a lottery. I was told to contact Dr. Victor Gomez for the processing and release of my winnings. I tried to call him, but no answer. Later on tried to fax him a letter and it wouldn't go through, so I called again. This time a man answered and I told him what I was calling about. He was very hard to understand , but I was told to get a plane ticket ASAP and fax him a copy of the ticket.
After reading some of your reports, it saved me alot of aggravation and probably money. Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2011 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intl-Lotto-Commission-affililiated-with-once-espana/Madrid-Select-StateProvince-/Intl-Lotto-Commission-affililiated-with-once-espana-Loteria-del-Rosario-Romano-instrust-722416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intl. Lotto Commission (affililiated with once espana)

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC