Complaint Review: Intown Suites Extended Stay

• Reported By: Tatiana Bennett — Houston Texas
Intown Suites Extended Stay
14041 n.w freeway Houston , Texas USA

Intown Suites Extended Stay uncaring Houston Texas

I have been staying at Intown Suites since June 2013 along with my 1year old daughter and Fiance. Business is usually a plus, but in this situation, my complaint has yet to be taken care of. I have been having problems with ant infestation constantly since June and has asked the office manager on numerous occasions to do something about it, as it has become very frustrating, because I can't even allow my daughter to play on the floor. I have even been forced to buy my own repellent, because the problem has still continued. It is only normal to of course come across a few ants, due to the change of weather, however the problem has become enormous because it is affecting our everyday living and the circumstances of the situation has gotten worst, due to management who ignores my complaints. Meanwhile.....

Me and my family are sitting in a room infested with ants. We cannot store any food due to this matter. My Childs play time is limited, and this is becoming a very stressful matter. We have paid our fees each week on time, we do not disturb anyone. We are very peaceful people, but we still expect to get comfortable if not great service. We work hard to make ends meet. We respect all staff present at our location.... Where is our share of care and respect?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2013 05:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intown-Suites-Extended-Stay/Houston-Texas-77040/Intown-Suites-Extended-Stay-uncaring-Houston-Texas-1106352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intown Suites Extended Stay