• Report: #972030

Complaint Review: intown suites of huntsville alabama

• Submitted: Tue, November 20, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 20, 2012

• Reported By: aphrodites — fairhope Alabama United States of America
intown suites of huntsville alabama
1565 the boardwalk , Alabama United States of America
  • Phone: 251-830-2500
  • Web:
  • Category: Hotel

intown suites of huntsville alabama Tonya Intown Suites in Huntsville Alabama stole money from me 36518, Alabama

*General Comment: Advice

I stayed at the intown Suites Huntsville for about 8 months,  and anybody who worked there would  barged in  my room on any occasion,  and some had succeed in stealing from me.  For about 6 months there was no power on one whole side of the room.  So basically they just ran a chord all the across the room and left it there instead of giving me another room.(forget about all the groceries that went to waste and the tv not working for 2 weeks while they figured out to run a chord across the kitchen floor)  There is a story with the maintance guy getting caught stealing from me and worked there the whole time.  And you really don't get internet.  I paid on a weekly never monthly.

So, I  requested a refund for the 3 weeks in March I paid in advance.  I moved out in First week of March,  but the last three months I paid seprate with the week before.  Tonya the"manager"  knows I wasn't into the month I moved out,  because I paid weekly.   She told me after my week was over I should move out to get the weeks I paid separately back.   So,  I move out and I'm waiting on my refund,  no refund.  When I talk to her she's saying I couldn't get a refund because I was already in  my month.  I assured her I paid weekly and I moved out by the end of the week.  I didn't need their monthly discount.  So,  technically,  I moved out by the end of a week and they owe me for the 3 weeks I paid for but didn't get?  So,   now the story is they had to repaint the bathroom with my refund.

I'm trying to sue them but they wont give me any information.  They just try to act like this is brand new.  They tell me one thing and run away and do another.  I just want my $600 for three weeks I paid in advanced and to get some people exposed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 10:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/intown-suites-of-huntsville-alabama/-Alabama-/intown-suites-of-huntsville-alabama-Tonya-Intown-Suites-in-Huntsville-Alabama-stole-money-972030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on intown suites of huntsville alabama

#1 General Comment

Advice

AUTHOR: LewThurston - ()

Write down everything you can remember! Also, send an letter/email to the corporate address/email with your complaint. Try small claims court if that didnt work. Just keep making a paper trail. (Write down when you talk to someone. Write down names and times).

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC