Complaint Review: Intown suites

• Reported By: majickme — dayton Ohio United States of America
Intown suites
Dayton, Ohio United States of America

Intown suites what a ripoff Dayton, Ohio

I recently booked a room at Intown Suites. This place was a dump there were roaches in the room, the room was filthy and in need of repair. There were transients running in and out, there were people hanging out in the parking lot like it was a playground. I  left that night to check out and there were no staff around to do that.  We called all the numbers that were posted only to be told that we had to wait to monday to get my money back. When I got to the office Monday, I was only given my  refund when I paid 276$ for a week and told that they dont prorate and I was only entitled to ny deposit. This was  and is a ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2012 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intown-suites/Dayton-Ohio-/Intown-suites-what-a-ripoff-Dayton-Ohio-823533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intown suites