Complaint Review: intoxalock

• Updated: Wed, June 04, 2014

• Reported By: steverar — aurora Colorado
intoxalock
, Iowa USA

intoxalock scams that target captive consumers Iowa

*Author of original report: intoxalock

*Consumer Suggestion: First, I thank the judge that mandated that you use this device for driving DRUNK., and likely not your first time...

I have read all of the reports about Intoxalock, and yes, they will screw anyone they can. Most people have no choice, but to use them. In Colorado they are the cheapest interlock device. I have had all of the same problems that you mat have read in other complaints. I also found that they don't always report  to the government agency in a timely manner. Colorado recently started to discurrage the use of this company. Colorado DMV told me, "They will hold your info hostage, until payment is made." & isn't always accurate. A horrible company. Myslef & others, (everyone should), have printed all of the complaints & taken them to our DMV office and file a complaint...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2014 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/intoxalock/Iowa/intoxalock-scams-that-target-captive-consumers-Iowa-1152128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on intoxalock

intoxalock

AUTHOR: steverar - ()

To Ken, My complaint was not to whine. You are right, it was mandated by the courts. I'm very sorry for your loss. Luckly, my offence injured no one,(I thank God For That Every Day!), no one is perfect, my intent was to let everyone know in hopes that the company will improve & better serve the public.

I sincerely hope that one day, you can get over your anger & lead productive & rewarding life. Because, I hope that your not as angry as the customer service rep., (Ken), that all of the other people are complaining about. I would really feel sad to know that someone has that much anger inside of them. Please feel free to post a rebuttal. Sometimes venting is one of the 1st steps to recovery. Also I would hope that Intoxalock isn't paying their employees to troll these web sites & make things up. That helps no one.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

Three of my friends, including a little girl have been killed by drunk drivers and I have NOTHING but CONTEMPT for your ILK!

NO sympathy here. I wish you further hardship for your stupidity.  You whine now, but you still drove drunk and brought this all on YOURSELF!!!