Complaint Review: intuit

• Updated: Fri, June 01, 2012

• Reported By: dirtyts — modesto California United States of America
intuit
Internet, California United States of America

intuit jenifer in there so called fraud dept. talked to me like i was a piece of sh t and called me names yelled at me and then told me she was keeping my money end of story. Internet, California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Intuit bad customer service.

intuit told me that i was a losser and that i comited a attempted $100 fraud charge on my acct and because of this attemped fraud that did not take place that she was keeping my 900 that i had just had deposited into my acount and thats it shes done talking my money is gone and hung up on me.

her name is jenifer from intuit fraud dept she is the only fraud going on there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2012 11:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/intuit/Internet-California-/intuit-jenifer-in-there-so-called-fraud-dept-talked-to-me-like-i-was-a-piece-of-sh-t-and-891403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on intuit

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Intuit bad customer service.

AUTHOR: reconmarine87 - (United States of America)

I worked for Intuit  Quickbooks dept. for about 8 years in general customer svc. was great for most people that caled in, but several years ago the founder Scott Cook stop taking control of the reins, and other micro mangement peope took over. Our pay, and commission on sales to a bow to the heart. The vauable empoyees that took pride left, got laid off, or were being mistreated due to the fact new hires that were more intersted in making big sales #'s started coming in shop. the did not care about the avg. consumer, they woud treat customers w/o dignity, use profanity, and do anything to make big sales for lrg. comm..The hiring employees w/o any manners is a well know practice. I am sorry for what happen. I recommend writing Mountain View HQ. in c/o the owner to see if he still cares about his company, and for him to wake and smell the starbucks coffee, and Tucson, AZ. air.