Complaint Review: Intuit

• Updated: Sat, May 18, 2013

• Reported By: Michael — Bala Cynwyd Pennsylvania
Intuit
125 Montgomery avenue Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania USA

Intuit Issued a claim that my 52 year old company is a security threat. Bala Cynwyd Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: Please

After submitting an invoice to a new tenant, who passed a background and credit report, as well as provided proper id, the couple were invoiced for a security deposit to hold the apartment. (Standard). The couple are Americans who bank at Bank of America, however paid the invoice while they were in Israel. We later received a letter starting they entered part of an account number incorrectly, in fact this couple sent me their bank statement to shwe me the mistake.

They were going to have relatives in Baltimore send us a check, however I decided to use this feature. Big mistake. We were permenantbam banned, reason being a srcurity threat. I appealed through everyvewy i knew how. we have a great new tenant, intuit was incorrect, however we are still deemed a security threat. This is beyond my comprehension after 52 years off business. I can't help buwoot wonder if race plays roll role.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2013 05:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intuit/Bala-Cynwyd-Pennsylvania-19004/Intuit-Issued-a-claim-that-my-52-year-old-company-is-a-security-threat-Bala-Cynwyd-Pen-1051883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intuit

Please

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

Please come back and re-write this report in english.  As I have no idea what in the world you are trying to say.

All I can see is that you(or this other couple) made a mistake and you then tried to use some unknown feature and were banned(?).   You then try to play the "race card", which is very funny as nothing you desribed here would even explain how they know what race you are.