Complaint Review: Intuit

• Reported By: Walter — Fountain Hills Arizona
Intuit
2632 Marine Way Mountain View, California USA

Intuit Dragging their feet updating their program Mountain View California

*Author of original report: Problem solved

I purchased Turbo Tax Premier this year for tax year 2013 and complete the entire Federal and State portion several weeks ago when a disclaimer popped up after final review saying AZ Form 140 was not available as yet and would be in soon; that was several weeks ago.

Each time I call customer service I am told it will be available very soon which ia a lie.  The final date it was supposed to be ready was 21/18; today is 2/21 and I cannot file my return to this date.  I have had it with Intuit and their Turbo Tax product!  I have been a client for many years but not afterthis year.  They have absolutely no regard or respect for their customers!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2014 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Intuit/Mountain-View-California-94043/Intuit-Dragging-their-feet-updating-their-program-Mountain-View-California-1125539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intuit

Problem solved

AUTHOR: Walter - ()

The original problem I had and still have was the updating problem with the AZ140 tax form which was preventing me from filing with the state of Arizona; this problem was never corrected.

I finally made contacted with an individual named Jeff who actually put a fresh and updated copy of the Arizona return in my Turbo Tax account and after downloading that fresh copy the problem was solved.

I don't know what the problem was with original CD I purchased or with all of the previous techs that tried to correct the problem but Jeff went above and beyond and I really appreciate the help he rendered to solve my problem.