Complaint Review: Intuit/TurboTax

• Updated: Fri, March 28, 2014

• Reported By: duanelmartin — CANTON North Carolina
Intuit/TurboTax
7535 Torrey Santa Fe Rd San Diego, California USA

Intuit/TurboTax Santa Barbara Tax Products Group MY FEDERAL REFUND WAS STOLEN TURBOTAX & AMAZON San Diego California

I am writing to report fraudulent actions by Santa Barbara Tax Products Group and Intuit/Turbotax employees regarding my $6394 income tax return. In short they will not give it to me.

Santa Barbara Tax Products Group colluded with intuit/turbotax to defraud me of my $6394 federal income tax return.

The scam happened as I was finishing up my tax return on the turbotax website when I authorized Turbotax to take their fees from my federal tax return.

At the next step, I was asked if I wanted to have them buy amazon gift cards with part of my refund. I said zero. (actually it is a sliding scale from zero to the whole amount and I slid it to the zero end of the scale).

I have been attempting to retrieve my refund for about a month now, but they refuse to even discuss it with me.

I believe the transaction or the software is fixed to not allow a customer to say zero. Or someone in one of the 2 companies changed my selection. Either way someone acted together secretly to achieve a fraudulent, illegal or deceitful outcome and they are holding my refund as hostage.

Please help me solve this theft by doing a report on this and it would protect the public from the same fate as I have experienced.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2014 04:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IntuitTurboTax/San-Diego-California-92129/IntuitTurboTax-Santa-Barbara-Tax-Products-Group-MY-FEDERAL-REFUND-WAS-STOLEN-TURBOTAX-a-1134345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Intuit/TurboTax